The 1st Annual Great Reading Challenge!
January 10th, 2022 - December 31st, 2022
To sign up just click the "sign up" icon
Rules and Goals of 2022 GRC
- The reading challenge is open to adults 18+.
- Please sign up at the circulation desk.
- Use the log to track your reading for the year.
- Pick your books based on the categories or find the categories that fit the books you were going to read anyway. Both ways will work. (See HCL – GRC Category List & Book Log)
- Read anything and everything! Don’t be limited by physical books or only those you can find in the adult fiction section. You can listen to books on audio, read eBooks, graphic novels, non-fiction, young adult, or even junior titles. Just make sure they are appropriately long, usually 100+ pages. Please use your best judgement.
- You get to set your own goals and track your own books for the GRC. At the end of the year, you will submit the total number of books you read for 2022. Don’t worry about turning in your log. All you need to do is email, call or stop by the library and let staff know how many books you read.
- Reading Goal Levels:
- Bronze Level: Read 18-29 Books
- Silver Level: Read 30-49 Books
- Gold Level: Read 50-79 Books
- Platinum Level: Read 80-99 Books
- Diamond Level: Read 100+ Books
The deadline to turn in the number of books you have read for the year is Saturday, December 31st, 2022.
Reading levels will be awarded in January of 2023 at the Reading Rave. Check out our website for updates and the latest Reading Roulette category. If you have any additional questions, contact Elizabeth Schechinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Excel version of the GRC Challenge List & Book Log is available upon request from email@example.com