Adopt an Author
Support the library by purchasing your favorite author's book through the library at a discount.
1. Patrons may choose to “adopt an author” or a book.
2. Patrons may do this by requesting to the library director for the library to purchase books by a particular author or a single book. The library director has the discretion to approve or deny all “adopted” items.
3. Once an author or an item is approved to be added to the library’s collection, the patron will pay the library for the cost of each book. The monies will be deposited into the Library’s trust account and then funds will be withdrawn at the time the library pays for the book.
4. The patron who “adopts” an author or a book will have first right to read the book once it is available for circulation. No other special privileges will be afforded to the purchaser of the book.
5. Books that are no longer relevant to the library, may be removed by the Library Director.