Programs and services especially for adults.
The library strives to provide as many programs to adults at no charge. Occasionally, programs will include a fee to help offset the cost of supplies.
- The library offers two book clubs through the library. Days and times are listed below. For further information, check out our Book Clubs page.
- Library and Lunch - meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Noon.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - meets the last Wednesday of the month at 7pm (offsite).
Great Reading Challenge
- A year long reading challenge for adults. For more information or to sign up, visit our GRC page.
Adult Crafting & Art
- Attend one of many craft or art nights.
- These events do require attendees to sign up in advance.
- Programs are provided by library personnel and/or by contracted artists.
Author Programs and Book Signings
- Learn more about area authors by attending programs and book signings.
- Authors enjoy telling about their story and motivation behind their book and they usually have copies of their book available to purchase as well.
- Several times throughout the year the library will provide educational programs that are of interest to members of our community.
- Some of these programs are made availalbe with funding from Humanities Iowa.
- Join us for a variety of entertaining programs such as Literary Scavenger Hunts, Murder Mystery Dinners, and etc.