The library offers FREE technology training on various topics.
- Tech Time is available on Tuesdays from 3-4pm.
- Each week there is a specific topic that is offered.
- There is no sign-up needed.
- Tech Time is a one-on-one/small group training session.
- Examples of Tech Time topics include:
- How to get your pictures off your cell phone or mobile device.
- Using Excel, Power Point and other Office products.
- Navigating Facebook.
- Learning how to use OPAC - electronic card catalog.
- How to use our library's free on-line reference resources.
- Library staff is available to assist with other minor questions related to a computer or a mobile device issue.
- Assistance is only available by appointment by calling 712-755-5934 and speaking with our Adult Services Librarian.